MFB Zone, Lahore, Pakistan
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Developing marketing plan and budget.
- Analyze sales data and determine sales forecasts.
- Recommend creative and cost-effective promotional activities.
- Develop window displays and signage.
- Maintain customer relationship programs and track customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the Advertising Manager to initiate new consumer promotion campaigns and develop consumer engagement plans.
- Generate marketing reports to management when needed.
- Track, report, and analyze the website and social media traffic.
- Extract data from analytics platforms and tools to provide analysis on various digital marketing channels, measuring key metrics for trend analysis
- Research and analyze competitor advertising and social channels
- Work with our advertising and marketing teams in close collaboration
- Develop digital assets for Search Engine Marketing (SEM), email blasts, webpages, and social media, such as banner/display ads, landing pages, copy, and imagery for ads assessing keywords for search campaigns
- Brainstorms new and creative ways of identifying specific target audiences; ensures marketing is fully integrated with advertising platforms to capitalize on audience targeting
- Reviews and quality checks Group’s websites for content continuity, accuracy, and performance
- Understand the talent profiles for the organization and develop a robust recruitment marketing strategy.
- Promote and communicate the employee value proposition through various digital platforms.
- Develop campaigns to build brand affinity and advocacy amongst employees; help build brand ambassadors program.
- Creating linkages industry-wise to build connections with professionals and industry experts
- Understanding of the organization’s processes, procedures, and applicable rules and regulations for web communications.
- Thinking outside the box to see the “bigger” picture is a must.
Skills and Experience needed:
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, or a business discipline is preferred.
- 3 years of experience in branding and marketing.
Digital Marketing ManagementSEO KnowledgeContent ManagementBudgeting
Second Shift (Afternoon)
DHA, Lahore, Pakistan
Jan 30, 2023
Dec 29, 2022