Fulcrum Pvt Ltd,Karachi, Pakistan
1. Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed.
2. Collaborate with other departments to close operational gaps.
3. Balance safety, cost management and business growth then prepare and submit reports.
4. Optimize warehouse functions.
5. Handle communications and negotiations with suppliers.
6. Create the company’s supply chain strategy
7. Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
8. Evaluate and report on KPIs
9. Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
10. Maintain supply chain inventory and record
11. Train and guide employees
12. Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
13. Resolve issues that come up (e.g., delays in delivery, accidents)
14. Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
15. Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain (e.g. use of trucks, cargo, TCS, forklifts)
16. Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
17. Assist logistics process for the development of inventory maintenance plan, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
18. Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
19. Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
20. Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
21. Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
22. Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems
Integrated Supply Chain ManagementSupply Chain KnowledgeSupply Chain Optimization
Supply Chain Management
First Shift (Day)
Oct 27, 2022
Sep 26, 2022