Position HBL as leaders in customer experience by maintaining exceptional service levels through seamless customer’s facilitation and branch keep up. Assist in achieving the multi-dimensional growth targets of the Priority Lounge and ensure business generation through providing world class services.
Retain the best in class workforce for the Priority Lounge that can serve as niche in the industry. Ensure smooth branch operations complying to all internal controls, regulatory and compliance requirements, thus leading to strong business growth and optimum level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all processes are followed as per lounge Operations (including instant account opening, debit card & Cheque book issuance authorization), while ensuring Compliance and TATs are met as per Service Level Agreement between departments.
- Ensure, manage and supervise over the teller services in the lounge to achieve timely and accurate processing of customer requested transactions and customer complaints, while ensuring service delivery is as per the prescribed standards and SLAs between the functions of the bank.
- Ensure all trade business are managed and supervised by following procedures to ensure adherence to the bank’s risk and compliance policies. (wherever applicable)
- Ensure that all regulatory reporting is submitted on timely basis to avoid non-compliance at all levels.
- Key person responsible for authorization/ printing of instant Cheque book & debit cards whilst ensuring defined protocols and process.
- Regular branch service audits to ensure that desired standards are met.
- Follow all relevant divisional/departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
Conflict resolution & stakeholder management
- Manage key internal stakeholder relationships within the branch
- Engage team to adapt best practices and favorably impact the overall customer experience through team work and collaboration
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Guide and persuade staff to maintain a friendly yet a professional environment.
- Serve as a checker for all financial transactions routed through priority tellers to fast track process and serve HNWI clientele in an efficient manner.
- Implement top-notch marketing strategies to maximize market share in deposits, advances and cross sell initiatives through priority RMs in line with targets assigned for the Branch and the Priority Lounge.
People management & coaching
- Highlight and escalate for recognition, training, and development of branch employees
- Coach branch staff and provide constructive feedback to augment customer service and quality standards
- Team engagement & communication at all levels to motivate branch and Priority Lounge staff
- Arrange monthly review meetings with branch and Priority Lounge staff for effective performance management
- To efficiently utilize the staff’s skill set while directing their career path
Operational execution & inventory management
- Responsible for reconciliation of Inter Branch Transaction Supervision /Cross Branch Transactions, Internal Control and branch outlook and ambience by properly maintaining branch furniture’s/ fixtures/ IT equipment to effectively support the front-line of the branch.
- Management and reconciliation of client facing and secured stationary including instant cheque paper and debit card plastic
- Management and reconciliation of MOCCA counter items
- Management of Prestige Joining gifts
- Instant authorization of transactions and account services
- Authorization / processing of instant cheque book and Debit Card
- Reporting maintenance related issues to the Branch Manager and Service Quality department.
- Check the merchandising and display material at the beginning and end of the day.
- Manage the implementation of world-class customer service in order to retain existing customers, develop new relations, and develop a customer centric culture in the Priority Lounge.
- Ensure that sufficient internal controls, appropriate systems and procedures are firmly in place to minimize chances of errors, frauds, forgeries and to ensure top audit rating is achieved by all the departments of the branch and the Priority Lounge.Working Vault management
- Minimum graduate preferably in business discipline
- 3-4 years of branch banking experience
Primary Location: Pakistan
Function: Branch Operations and Account Services