United Bank Limited (UBL),All Cities, Pakistan
A bank’s Operations Officer is someone whose role is to provide information regarding the bank’s products and
services to its customers. He/she is responsible for communicating with clients and assisting them, in person and
over the phone, in financial transactions, service and meeting set-ups, and other tasks in response to the client needs.
- Provide splendid customer services to customers in a friendly and courteous manner at all times.
- Have sufficient knowledge about the banking products and services and respond to all inquiries accordingly.
- Improve customers’ banking experience with the bank by ensuring that the customers are attended to promptly and all their challenges are resolved without delay.
- Ensure that all the bank’s policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied with in the process of discharging duties.
- Provide information to customers on their account status and account balances.
- Open new bank accounts according to laid down rules and guidelines.
- Suggest effective ways through which the bank can promote its products and services and increase customer satisfaction.
- Provide assistance to all other members of staff in other departments of the bank by liaising with them through healthy interactions.
- Establish and promote cordial relationship with customers, ensuring prompt attendance to their inquiries and solving their problems to grant them maximum satisfaction.
- Ensure that customers’ confidential information is properly protected and only used for official purposes.
- Promote Team Work and prove to be an effective participant of the TEAM.
- Responsible for CIF amendment and Dormant activation.
Job Specific Skills:
- Effective listening skills demonstrated by the ability to listen to other people talk without interruptions, understand them and then propose solutions or make contributions based on the points made.
- Strong communication skills characterized by excellent writing and speaking skills.
- He/she must also have excellent negotiation skills and be able to influence people.
- He/she must possess excellent multi-tasking skills and be able to function under pressure.
- Ability to use the computer efficiently and also learn how to use new software.
- Must be patient and willing to help others in solving problems while maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
- Have a keen eye for detail and follow instructions to the letter.
- A Team player, with good time management skills.
- Self-driven with the ability to work under pressure.
Strong Interpersonal SkillsProblem SolvingTime Management
First Shift (Day)
All Cities, Pakistan
Graduate in business related field (Masters or MBA will be preferable).
Fresh – 3 Years (Fresh OR 1-3 years’ relevant experience)
Nov 01, 2022
Sep 23, 2022