AK Tutoring, Multiple Cities, Pakistan
We are looking for an Online Tutor to lead our students in a virtual setting. In this position, you will utilize our e-learning platform to deliver video lectures, upload and assign reading materials, and administer quizzes and tests. You will also facilitate discussions on the class forum to keep your students engaged. Since e-learning can be difficult, you must be available for students who need extra help. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in their subject. While we prefer teachers who have virtual teaching experience, those who have only worked in physical classrooms are encouraged to apply.
Online Teacher Duties and Responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop individual lesson plans that align with the overall curriculum
- Live Teaching
- Create or live stream video lectures for your students
- Assign reading, homework, and projects to help your students learn the material
- Administer quizzes and tests over the e-learning platform
- Grade your students on their performance and provide feedback
Requirements and Qualifications
- O & A Levels with Sciences (preferred), otherwise rejected
- Bachelor’s degree in education or your subject
- Valid teaching certificate
- Classroom experience; virtual experience preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Computer proficiency
British AccentFluent In EnglishComputer ProficientCommunication SkillsStudent Management
Teachers/Education, Training & Development
Second Shift (Afternoon)
18 – 35 Years
Fresh – Less than 1 Year (O & A Levels with Sciences (preferred), otherwise rejected)
Dec 08, 2022
Nov 07, 2022
Sales Executive – Real Estate Job
Sigal Developments Pvt Ltd, Islamabad, Pakistan
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for helping build up a Real State business by identifying new business prospects and selling product to them, researching and analyzing sales options. Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements and lease contracts.
- Maintain contact with clients in order to discuss future business opportunities.
- They also ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals.
- Sustains rapport with key properties developers by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Develop and implement strategies effective for achieving set targets.
- Well-versed in conducting property price negotiations to reach a profitable bargain. Interacting with prospective buyers and department staff to coordinate the sale of real estate.
- Accomplishes in marketing and Punctual to follow office decorum, and respond to clients needs.
Requirements & Skills
- Contributes to achieving the sales objectives of an organization.
- Result orientated with problem-solving skills to resolve challenges through creative and flexible options in line with the Company’s overall targets
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization.
- Functional knowledge of standard business tools, techniques, and software
- Receptionist experience candidates also encourage to apply.
Team PlayerTime ManagementSales
Sales & Business Development
First Shift (Day)
25 – 45 Years
Dec 06, 2022
Nov 06, 2022
Social Media Marketing Manager Job
Castle Marketing Pvt. Ltd.,Islamabad, Pakistan
Castle Marketing is looking for a competitive candidate who will look over the business operations on social media platforms. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Castle Marketing Pvt. Ltd. is a great place to grow your career.
- Creating content, including text posts, videos, and images for use on social media.
- Generating Leads from social media platforms for the Sales department.
- Promoting products, services, and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organization’s brand and social media strategy
- Interacting with customers and dealing with customers’ inquiries
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns
- Managing a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns
- Collaborating with higher authorities and departments to ensure branding is consistent
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or any relevant field.
- 1-2 years experience in social media or any similar role.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the real estate sector.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Organizational skills
- Analytical ability
- Problem-solving skills
Social Media MarketingLeads GenerationSocial Media OptimizationSocial Media Best PracticesSocial Media Consulting
First Shift (Day)
20 – 35 Years
1 Year – 2 Years
Dec 07, 2022
Nov 07, 2022