Institute of Modern Languages, Lahore, Pakistan
We are currently looking for a female Executive Assistant to our CEO. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills in English and a meticulous attention to detail. She will have some previous experience of working in an office environment, performing administrative duties and providing support to management.
Objectives of this Role
With a primary responsibility of supporting the CEO, provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Manage appointments and professional scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, client management, and other company logistics
- Check official emails and respond to queries as directed by the CEO
- Help in content writing for website and social media sites
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, emailing and maintenance of filing system and contact database
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 1 year experience in administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done, even if that requires sometimes to work longer hours
- Adaptable to workload situation and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to keep company confidences
- Bachelor’s degree with strong English background
Fluent In In EnglishAdministration Tasks HandlingBusiness AnalysisInternational Business Exposure
Secretarial, Clerical & Front Office
First Shift (Day)
28 – 50 Years
Nov 16, 2022
Nov 10, 2022
Internal Auditor Job
Shabbir Textile Mills, Lahore, Pakistan
- Verify recording of accounting transactions as per the requirement of International Accounting Standards (IASs)
- Perform ratio analysis, cash flow analysis, trend analysis, projections to eliminate weak practices and recommend the best practices to achieve desired results.
- Perform and submit analysis relating to assets, liabilities, stock, surplus, income and expenditures.
- Assist in conducting audit, special assignments, inquiries etc
- Continuously developing and updating the internal audit plan / strategy for areas of significance
- Design and implementation of the audit techniques for area needs to be audited enough to identify the gaps and misappropriations.
- Identification of control weaknesses in the internal control environment at mills and to make appropriate recommendations for betterment.
- Monitoring and supervising the daily pre and post audit for all party payments to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures and bank receipts and notifying the found issues / queries to relevant HOD.
- Supervising the amount of cash reimbursement to cash imprest account for HO of both mills along with related expenses and attached invoices for accuracy.
- Submitting monthly reconciliation reports
- supervising monthly, weekly or frequent visits to mills sites, warehouses, outlets etc.
- Conducting special assignments like complete stock count
- Pre-audit of payment vouchers of the Trust (NGO) to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures. Make reconciliation of donations and inventory.
Internal Financial ReportingInternal ControlInternal Audit
Textiles / Garments
Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
First Shift (Day)
DHA, Lahore, Pakistan
CA / ACMA/ ACCA
Dec 11, 2022
Nov 10, 2022