CNS Engineering, Lahore, Pakistan
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive (female) based in the Lahore office.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Builds and maintains our social media presence.
- Customer-Centric approach while facilitating customers, to deliver an excellent response.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A focused individual and a team player.
- Efficient multitasking skill with “Problem-solving” and “Can-Do” attitude.
- Proficient in digital marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Sciences / marketing or a related field with 2 year of experience.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience of handling SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc.)
Google AnalyticsSEOSocial Media ManagementDigital Marketing Communication Management
First Shift (Day)
Marketing / Computer Sciences
2 Years (Demonstrable experience of handling SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns)
Nov 27, 2022
Oct 26, 2022
UI Developer Job
Nowadays Services, Lahore, Pakistan
This role requires a User Interface Developer who can drive strategy and implementation of a complex set of processes and solutions. The role requires you to perform cutting edge work in Agile, Behavior & Test-Driven Development, and DevOps. You will help to lead & develop User Interfaces in Angular 9+ by converting wireframes and mockups into Angular code, following best practices for performance optimization, conducting hands-on testing, and writing test cases, while working with other developers, testers and stakeholders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be an individual contributor as well as team player in an R&D development team.
- Collaborate with a group of software engineers to deliver on software projects using proven development processes (Agile/SCRUM).
- Work with internal customers (Product Management and Development) to gather requirements to deliver creative solutions that meet needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability and realistic implementation schedules.
- Convert wireframes and mockups into pixel perfect Angular 9+ Code.
- Should create reusable standard UI widgets.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Follow test-driven development (TDD).
- Optimize existing code for performance using various optimization technologies.
- Suggest and follow best software development approaches.
- Introduce and implement advanced features in Angular 9+.
- Use Atlassian Bitbucket and Git for Source Control.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Follow Agile Software Development methods using Atlassian JIRA.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Skills & Requirements
- BS, MS, BCS, MCS, or IT degree from a reputable institute with 3-5 years of experience in Agile development, preferably SCRUM.
- Strong base in Object Oriented Concepts.
- Strong experience in SOA – REST, Oauth2, JWT Authentication.
- Experience in RWD (Responsive Web Design), Media Queries and creating Cross Browser Styles.
- Experience in an Agile environment with test-driven development (TDD).
- Experience in Web Deployment using Apache or similar Web servers.
- Good to have knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, MySQL / MariaDB, Unix/Linux.
- Excellent presentation, interaction, and communication skills along with the ability to collaborate effectively across functional organizations.
- Strong initiative and the desire to experiment with new technologies.
Software & Web Development
Second Shift (Afternoon)
BS, MS, BCS, MCS or IT
3 Years – 5 Years
Nov 27, 2022
Oct 26, 2022