Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited – (KMBL), All Cities, Pakistan
- To make initial contact with the customer through Telephone calls and inform the customer about the Minimum payment and afterward keep a strong follow-up for the promises taken from these customers through field visits.
- Maintain a constant connection with the customer to ensure that customer is meeting PTPs.
- Ensures that all visits and pickups are timely escalated to the Field team for being attempted on time through efficient field visits and maintain a proper visit plan.
- Visit and collect payment through proper working on all the allocated accounts according to the SBP Fair Debt Collections guidelines and share daily reports on the accounts visited by the concerned Team Leader / Regional Manager.
- Ensure all collection processes are followed on time & as per policy.
- Minimize the Non-Performing Loan provisions and services to meet the organizational target.
- Ensure all customer queries/complaints that are raised during the calls and visits are properly resolved and should be highlighted to the Team leader.
- Forward any settlement cases to the respective Team leader/Regional Managers for negotiation but minimize it as much as possible.
- Ensure all Organizational/ Bank’s and SBP policies and guidelines are met
- Minimum Qualification F.A degree from an HEC Recognized Institute.
- Females are highly encouraged to apply.
- 0-1 Year of professional experience.
Microsoft ExcelCommunication SkillsDebt Collection
Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
First Shift (Day)
All Cities, Pakistan
20 – 28 Years
Fresh – 1 Year
Nov 14, 2022
Oct 13, 2022
Emergency Response Coordinator Job
Confidential, Peshawar, Pakistan
- Develop emergency/disaster preparedness plans and response guidelines in consultation with the organization’s relevant staff and management.
- Build team’s capacity in disaster preparedness and response management
- Lead the DRT and manage emergency response. Provide technical support when required in the work areas related to response and capacity building.
- Lead emergency assessment and support to relevant teams on assessment reporting and consolidation
- Lead on humanitarian/emergency response projects implementation and provision of support to field teams as per implementation plans.
- Weekly / monthly updates in the shape of SITREPS, situation analysis, and humanitarian context analysis reports
- Developing and designing catalogs for emergency response kits
- Monitor and control budget and finances related to the projects and ensure narrative reporting and financial accounting as appropriate
- Manage the operational security of the program and staff in consultation with the Area Programme Manager and Security Coordinator.
- Quarterly / annual / humanitarian project completion/progress reports.
- Represent in external forums/clusters and coordination groups as per need and assigned by the line manager
- Provision of support to Manager DRM program and organizations management in building donor relations and organization profiling.
- Resource mobilization under the organization’s strategic commitment objective one on Humanitarian response and Organizational preparedness.
SCOPE AND AUTHORITY
Scope of the Role:
- Disaster preparedness plans developed in consultation with technical leads, Area Program Manager, and field teams ( this includes the DP, CP, and its operational plan for each year)
- Capacity building plan developed and executed ( This will include the approved capacity building plan for organization staff and volunteers)
- Deployment in the field for appropriate emergency/disaster response as per plans and advice.
- Timely and quality execution of emergency response/recovery projects and reporting
- Contribute to organizations’ resource mobilization plan and no of Concept note /proposal developed as assigned by line manager. Organization c
Responsibility for Resources (Bullet Points):
- Act as a budget holder for emergency preparedness and response projects, financial management of the project, and support to teams for effective and efficient utilization.
- Act as line manager for emergency project staff/ technical lead or administrative as per need and scope
- Support to line manager in financial and human resource management of emergency response teams and staff
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (Bullets Points)
The following are the main responsibilities that the role holder will be accountable for:
- Disaster preparedness and response plans developed, shared, and executed
- Organizations Capacity building in disaster management plans developed and executed
- Representation on external networks, and platforms, ensured and reported
- Key role in developing and designing emergency preparedness and response projects
- Ensure that the position holder has a sufficient contribution to the resource mobilization plan
- The position will also be required me to lead and manage Seasonal Programmes as per need and assignment.
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with Islamic values and principles as well as commitment to Islamic Relief Worldwide’s vision, mission as well as a commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse, and harassment) protocols. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards SEAH and don’t support any action that promotes or encourages SEAH
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications (Bullet Points)
- Well-informed on Disaster preparedness concepts and approaches
- Proven experience in Project Cycle Management
- Well Strategic and operational management skills
- Computer applications
- Analytical and logical
- Development sector values and paradigms
- ware on humanitarian principles and standards
Qualification and Experience
7 years experience with a Master’s degree & 9 years experience with Bachelor’s degree in Emergency Response
Strong knowledge and experience in managing humanitarian response programs, developing organizational preparedness, and capacity-building plans, and being well-informed on global and local humanitarian contexts.
Key Personal Qualities (Bullet Points)
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Adaptation to different situations and complex environments
- Commitment to Organization specific values and mission
- Relevant experience working with humanitarian/development sector/INGOs
- Working knowledge of the regional l languages of Pakistan.
Project Life CycleEmergency PreparednessEmergency Response
First Shift (Day)
Bachelor or Master’s preferably in Public Administration/ Development Studies/ Social Sciences
7 Years (7 years experience with Master’s degree & 9 years experience with Bachelor degree)
Oct 27, 2022
Oct 17, 2022